This blog is sponsored by Four Roses Bourbon
Combining my two favs today: Bourbon & Bubbles! Let’s mix up one of my favorite bourbon cocktails featuring Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon This cocktail is so delish & the perfect Valentine’s Day cocktail with strawberry syrup, lemon juice, bourbon & sparkling rosé wine! It’s a twist on the classic French 75.
I love Four Roses Bourbon and have been sipping it for years. When I first started Beautiful Booze I mostly made Bourbon cocktails & Four Roses has been something I have been stocking in my home bar for years.
If you are looking for the perfect bottle of BOURBON for your home bar I recommend picking up a bottle of Four Roses Small Batch.
- 1 ounce Four Roses Small Batch
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce strawberry syrup (*See recipe below)
- 3 ounces sparkling rosé wine
- Add Four Roses Small Batch, lemon juice, and strawberry syrup to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine the ingredients
- Strain into a coupe glass
- Top with sparkling rosé wine
- Garnish with a lemon twist and fresh strawberry
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan
- Simmer until sugar dissolves
- Remove from heat and cool & let strawberries infuse Strain into a pouring vessel
Click THIS LINK to purchase a bottle of Four Roses for yourself or your Valentine.