Tropical Rum Old Fashioned
Anyone else dreaming of the BEACH? I am pretending to be in a warm place by sipping this Pineapple Cinnamon Old Fashioned & planning my next beach getaway on CheapCaribbean.com! I love mixing up booze-forward cocktails in the winter & this one has a tropical twist with pineapple. I also love the spiciness of the cinnamon and the rum. Let this cocktail transport you! See the full recipe below & see me mix it up on stories.
- 2 ounces Dark Rum
- 1/2 ounce pineapple & cinnamon syrup
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass
- Stir to chill and combine ingredients
- Add ice and pineapple garnish to a double old-fashioned glass
- Strain cocktail over ice
If you are looking for AMAZING VACAY ideas definitely check out CheapCaribbean.com where they’re all about all-inclusive beach vacations. Their website is full of great destination guides and recommendations.
This blog is sponsored by Cheap Caribbean.