Cheerwine Old Fashioned
This is so delish; take my word for it. I took the Cheerwine & made a syrup then mixed up this twist on the classic with bitters and bourbon. To make the Cheerwine Syrup you just need to mix 2 parts of Cheerwine with 1 part of sugar and simmer until the sugar is dissolved; it’s that simple.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 3 dashes of aromatic bitters
- 1/4 ounce Cheerwine syrup
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to chill and combine the ingredients
- Strain into an old fashioned glass over fresh ice
- Garnish & Enjoy!